Re: A86: Re: mem lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: mem lock

Stephen Hicks wrote:

> Are there separate states for different menus (i.e. CONV, STRNG) being active, or
> do they fall under homescreen?

No, menus don't affect the state; I listed every state I could find. (except one)

> Also, do you think it would be possible to do the following:
> 1. Install a few new tokens, say "kPa" and "->kPa"

What's kPa?

> 2. Make a [sqrt]PARSE program to "intercept" them and deal with them

It's most likely possible.  I don't know enough about how the calc parses myself
though, and, unfortunately, I don't think many here know more than me.

> 3. Make a [sqrt]KEY program to fix the "CONV" menu

No.  But you might be able to combine it with [sqrt]CMDTOK to do that.

Follow-Ups: References: