Re: A86: Re: Memory Lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Memory Lock

not too sure about this one, but the $8e28 is a token telling the calc
that it's a compiled asm program, so if it's missing, the calc won't
know how to treat it and can't figure out how large it is.  with it
there, i can't figure out why it's messing up, unless it's supposed to
be $288e, which i highly doubt, but i'm not sure off the top of my head
what it is...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com