Re: A86: Memory Lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Memory Lock

> This creates the program nicely, but the code still won't work and just
> makes the menus screwy.  There's probably a second flag that needs to be
> set.

Boy!  Was I ever gaffed.  I spent hours trying to figure out what I did
wrong when I only set the wrong flag.  It should be set 6,(iy+$24) and not
set 6,(iy+24).I attached the source and the program.  I must say: it locks
the memory beautifully!
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-asm_auto_file; name="Yugi.asm"
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="Yugi.86p"