Re: A86: disassembling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: disassembling

Scalp wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to disasemble program, I tried using Dasm on a
> prog
> I made, but the decompiled source is very different...
> Can someone explain me or give me an URL...

DASM gives you what the calculator sees.  There are no comments and data
is in the form of numbers.  Try a simple program that displays text on
the screen.  Compile it and then use DASM to disassemble it.  You'll be
able to see some of the differences.

> About the prog (sqr)KEY that Rascall is suppose to make, how did you
> found
> it, I can't...
> Is it hidden somewhere ??? If so, where ???

All programs that begin with a character less than A are not shown.  I
stumbled on this program when I was working on my shell's menu.  This
program cannot be executed from the TI-OS.

-Jeremy