Re: A86: Re: stop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: stop

> No one can compete with ASE.  It rules!!

After several hours of use of both versions, I'd have to say
I like ASE .9 better than 1.3 (?) that's out now. The newer
one has some features that are not really needed and are
not easy to use and are somewhat less stable. I found that
ASE .9 had all of the features I needed for a shell. The new
features take up more memory, are not incredibly easy to
use, are somewhat unstable (especially if you forgot to
reset your calculator, which is annoying), and have caused
problems with people that borrow my calculator. I have
always liked ASE's layout. It has the basic features I like,
like APD, contrast, and emulation. But version .9 IMHO
is better suited for that purpose.

Either way, I intend to stick with ASE.

Comments anyone?