A86: please vote

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: please vote

I am writing SimCommunity (like simcity) for the TI-86 and i need your
input.  PLEASE DO NOT send votes to this list!  Send them to me at my e-mail
address: _@ibm.net

i need votes on:
1.    graphical interface
    a. 2-d graphics with 4 levels of gray.  takes less space and is slightly
faster.  the grayscale has flicker. no tornadoes or fires.
    b. 3-d graphics with 3 levels of gray.  takes more space and is slightly
slower.  the grayscale is flicker-free.  both tornadoes and fires.
2.    monetary issues
    would you be willing to pay $1 for such a game if it came out?

please cast your votes by saying A or B for #1 and YES or NO for #2.  If you
have other suggestions then include them as well.  Don't hit the reply
button, send the votes to me instead.

Thanks,
    Kirk
    _@ibm.net