Re: A86: Re: stop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: stop

TGaArdvark wrote:

> I was just thinking... Has anyone actually seen a calculator with
> TI's demo program on it installed by TI themselves? Plenty of
> people got the demo off the internet. Plenty of people have
> installed and disassembled and studied the demo program.
> But has anyone actually seen it IN USE besides me?

     Sure, I saw it.  When I was looking around trying to decide if I
should get the 86 or an HP, I saw one in Office Depot (?) that had it on
there.  I didn't like it, I just wanted to fool around with the calc.  I
didn't need the demo program to show me how it can graph :)

--
Trent Lillehaugen
Computer Engineering Major