Re: A86: Re: question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: question

actually, it would make sense to have them both always be the same...  if you
think about the entire purpose of the register in the first place is to
dynamically refresh the ram so that it doesn't go bad...  but, there are only
$8000 bytes of ram, so the 7th bit need not ever change (although it would make
more sense if it was always 1, unless the refresher just ignored it and made it 1
regardless).  Also, b/c it can read/write a word at a time to/from ram, the 0th
bit can stay constant as well...

also, what does iirc mean?

--
Stephen Hicks