Re: A86: ROM Central - TI-86 Rom Download capabilities (CGI complete!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Central - TI-86 Rom Download capabilities (CGI complete!)

The reason is that the TI-86 ROM is a copyrighted computer program and
can only be used by people who've actually paid for it (that way TI gets
paid for the time and effort that went into writing it).

You can download it straight off your calculator, which avoids this sort
of hassle, but some people have bought the TI (hence are allowed to use
the ROM) but have not bought a GraphLink or another link mechanism.