Re: A86: Re: Assembly Studio 86 available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:16 1998-03-05 +0100, you wrote:
>> >isnt someone on this list making a symbolic manipulation program like
>> >derive?
>>
>> Yes, I am. However, I'm quite busy and still miss a lot of essential
>> information. Still looking for info though.
>
>What will your program do Jimmy ?

The most important things I want the program to do is to
simplify, derivate, factor, limits, (solve). Those things
should be - to some degree - possible to code without any
help. Especially derive is very easy. Also, "Pretty print",
is easy (already done). I intend to make the program look like
the TI-92 homescreen. But most people seem to want it integrated
with the TI-OS, so I guess it would be possible to make a
"math core" and then two programs which uses the math core.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
IRC......: Yarin