Re: A86: More questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More questions

pleaze, i already know about the "translat /?" command
what i am saying is that nothing is happening
the file holds 0 bytes after translating
that is, if it translates
           for instance, if the file we wanted to convert from
            a ti-82 to a ti-85 was called dumb.82p, what do
            you type?  If i type "translat dumb.82p *.85p" or
             "translat dumb.82p dumb.85p" it reads back,
              "cannot open source *.85p or dumb.85p"  I cant
            do anything to get it to work.  I know how to program
           well in all ti-basic, but i dont want to take the time to
             convert it, especially 10-15 k programs.  Does any
             one else know how that program works, or know
             what specifically i need to do to get it to worK???

Also, has anyone ever got their ti-82 ROM on their computer?  I have
two ti-82's   (one is my brother's) and  i copied the ti-82 dumprom program
onto it.  I read the .txt file and it says i need the program commo, which i
have.  I need to put it in capture mode, which i can do.  I have already
succeeded in getting my 86 rom on with the commo program, but when i
use it with my ti-82, nothing happens.  When i run the ti-82 program, it just
reads   "Done".   And that's it.  I tried  "Send(9prgmDUMPROM"   but that
is for the ti-83 and it didn't work for my ti-82.  Does anyone know how to
get this to work????