A86: 86 Central has been updated

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 86 Central has been updated

86 Central has been updated.. The main stuff I added was a new layout for
Ram/Rom Central, so now everyone has no choice but to add ram/rom calls! It
is much nicer. E-mail me your comments.

THERE IS ONLY ONE PROBLEM.. I accidentely deleted the database, so I had to
find an old one and the one I found is ONE month old. So if anyone added
any ram/rom calls since a month ago, could they please add them again?
Sorry about that mistake. I hope the new interface makes up for that
mistake......

Also, thanks to Joshua Grams, you can now download a commented rom 1.2
version from Rom Central

I also fixed a few broken links etc. I plan to add much more to the site,
including game programming info like the smooth scrolling of tile based
worlds, stuff that has not even been covered in any site about TI
calculators around. Any suggestions for new sections? Please e-mail them to
me.. It may seem like I dont take them into consideration but I really do
but I am pressed for time.

I am buying a new computer, P2 300, 128 MEGS SDRAM, 17" monitor, 6.4
Ultra/33 IDE HD, etc etc.. It will be really cool and I can get much more
done on a computer this computer since it will be lightning fast. Also I
plan on getting road runner soon..

Later,
	Matt

86 Central