Re: A86: Tokenization

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Tokenization

Cool...  A good way to do it is to make a sqrtPARSE prog and then just set a
breakpoint and look at the ! or # or whatever object.  This is what I've found
so far (may be redundant):

Decimal numbers tokenize to a 'D' followed by a null-terminated string of the
number exactly as it was typed.  '+'->$60 '-'->$61, '*'->$70, '/'->$71...

I know it's not that much but i wasn't too concerned w/ the actual
tokenization

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com