Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: can one program be on two pages?

Well, they did have the 92 ROM done at the time, and as you know
the TI-92 uses a 68k. I guess maybe they didn't want to so radically
change the PCB if they were just going to be making an upgraded TI-85.
In any case the TI-89 should be pretty popular... The biggest complaint
I hear about the TI-92 is that it's too big and can't be used on
standardized tests.

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer