A86: Tools86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Tools86

Hello !

This is my new program (finished 3 months ago ;-) : Tools 86.
It is a mem/registers viewer/editor disassembler and search tool !

The disassembler is not available yet because I'm too lazy to search
the better way to do it. Kirk meyer wrote a good one, but when I
asked him for the source, he told me that it was in machine language
!!!
I think he didn't understand my request. Can anyone help me to
obtain this source.

How to use :

  Registers :

       2nd : Edit mode      (you can't edit Z and C flags)

        ALPHA : rom call
            the screen is refreshed just after the call
            the registers are updated.

    Memory:

        2nd :  Go to a specific address
        ALPHA : Edit mode     (you can't edit the rom : mem<8000h)
        F1 and F2 to swap pages

    Search: really simple
                the search is in the current pages (see Memory to know

                how to swap pages)

    Disassembler : not available

That's all.

Bryan Rabeler : don't upload Tools86 to (in?) ticalc.org because it is
not finished.
I've sent this program to this list to help people to find new rom
calls and other
interesting things.

Later,
CLEM  <cvasseur@runnet.com>