A86: eprom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: eprom

I have been with this list for quite some time. It used to be a valuable
source of information. When I got the hang of ASM for the 86, I thought
I'd stay on the list to help the people who needed help. Recently,
however, the list has been inundated with threads completely irrelevant
to the TI-86. I find that the only thing I use the list for is posting
programs, because of its convenience. Otherwise it just clogs my mailbox
with a bunch of useless garbage. Therefore I am unsubscribing from the
list. If you have a question that you want to ask me, e-mail me at the
address below.

--