Re: A86: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: EII

Windows 1.0 fits on 2 150k floppies and runs fine with 640k...  I have it!
It has a printed list price of $499 and I got it for $.50 at a garage saale
in perfect condition...  Get it?  ISN'T User friendly.  The first version
of windows didn't have you using a mosue...  most people think pc's were
the first to have mice...  :P

>And they didn't, until Windoze came and sucked it all up...
>
>At 01:12 PM 6/16/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>
>>>As I've said before and still support, there is no need
>>>for more than 512k of memory. As far as I know there isn't
>>>a single calculator program over 40k...
>>
>>I don't remember the exact quote, but in 1986 Bill Gates said that no
>>computer user would ever need more than 640k of RAM.
>>
>>Justin Bosch
>>justin-b@juno.com

>>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>>Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
>>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
>>

>// David Phillips
>// mailto:electrum@tfs.net
>// ICQ: 13811951
>// AIM: electrum32