Re: A86: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: EII

hehe...

anyway, i can't imagine why you would want more than 96kb. i mean, if
you want a ton of games then play on the computer! you can a large
variety of games on your calculator and still not come close to 96kb.
plus, when you get a lot of garbage on your calculator it makes the real
part of the calculator slow (the real part being what the calculator
should be used for, i.e. math)

--