Re: A86: Re: EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: EII

Well, thats life, sorry Grant. I don't know what you want me to say.
I'm not quite sure what you mean about AVR source. Mel never wrote
any kind of firmware for the AVR AFAIK and I ported the EuP PIC firmware
over to the AVR quite a while ago myself.

You can port the driver yourself if you want, but you offered to do
that a very long time ago with no real result. I'm working on my
own 86 driver and its coming along very well. If you want to write
your own, thats perfectly fine with me. The only part of the project
I want to retain control over is the firmware, for obvious reasons.
Indeed, I plan on releasing at least 90% of the EII z80 and 68k driver
source as soon as the programmed AVRs start shipping.

Bryan

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Also, I relay don't like this bull that the 'EII' was handed to bryan.  Mel
> did nothing but say I'm not making them and bryan is...  Bryan didn't even
> get avr source...
>
> Btw, someone tells me how to write or read 256byte chunks to and from vat
> and I'll just port the EII driver while I have free time.
>
> >> 512k
> >
> >Sorry.  The ESF (expander 1) was up to a meg.  I haven't really followed the
> >EII.

Follow-Ups: References: