A86: hl to text, part 2...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: hl to text, part 2...

Well, I tried the routine that Joshua posted but I'm having quite
a few problems getting it to work. Its displaying total garbage
when I use OP1 as the 'buffer' variable and when I use a few
bytes from the textShadow the number is displayed in a semi-random
spot on the screen. Could anybody actually take the time to test
a hl to string routine that will work in all cases but uses the
text memory for a buffer? I'm still not too comfortable around the
OP 'registers'

I am using the ROM's ld 0 call to fill the buffer with all 0s before
each iteration.

Thanks,

--
Bryan Rittmeyer