Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

You don't need a standard. He's just saying it would be nice if you said in
a readme file or something that your program uses _alton, (sqrt)KEY, IM2,
_altlfont, or whatever. That way pepole would know what programs could
possibly conflict with each other. I think that's a good idea, and it
wouldn't really take much work on the part of people writing programs, just
one more thing to add to the readme file.

At 03:37 PM 6/8/98 -0600, you wrote:

>sounds good. someone want to propose a standard?
>
>Stephen Hicks wrote:
>>
>> This gives me an idea.  It might be helpful to include any hooks that any
>> program uses in its documentation so ppl will know what they can't use
>> together.  Maybe some sort of little ascii chart would do the job?

Follow-Ups: References: