Re: A86: Questions on Port 3, calc on, off, APD, etc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Questions on Port 3, calc on, off, APD, etc

Well, this is a little late (haven't been paying much attention to the list in
the past 2 weeks - still have 241 messages left to read)...  Anyway, if anyone
still doesn't believe that there is no NMI, just disassemble at 66h, where the
Z80 NMI jumps to.  You'll find that it is nothing.

0038  08        ex      af,af'
0039  d9        exx
003a  fdcb2356  bit     2,(iy+$23)
003e  2826      jr      z,$0066         ; (38)
0040  3afdd2    ld      a,($d2fd)
0043  21fed2    ld      hl,$d2fe
0046  96        sub     (hl)
0047  2125d3    ld      hl,$d325
004a  96        sub     (hl)
004b  214dd3    ld      hl,$d34d
004e  96        sub     (hl)
004f  2175d3    ld      hl,$d375
0052  96        sub     (hl)
0053  219dd3    ld      hl,$d39d
0056  96        sub     (hl)
0057  21c5d3    ld      hl,$d3c5
005a  96        sub     (hl)
005b  2005      jr      nz,$0062        ; (5)
005d  cdfed2    call    $d2fe
0060  1804      jr      $0066           ; (4)
0062  fdcb2396  res     2,(iy+$23)
0066  db03      in      a,($03)
0068  1f        rra
0069  3824      jr      c,$008f         ; (36)
006b  1f        rra
006c  3828      jr      c,$0096         ; (40)
006e  1816      jr      $0086           ; (22)
0070  fdcb1e76  bit     6,(iy+$1e)
0074  280e      jr      z,$0084         ; (14)
0076  47        ld      b,a
0077  db01      in      a,($01)
0079  4f        ld      c,a
007a  3eff      ld      a,$ff
007c  d301      out     ($01),a
007e  cb41      bit     0,c
0080  ca5c0c    jp      z,$0c5c
0083  78        ld      a,b
0084  d303      out     ($03),a
0086  3e0b      ld      a,$0b
0088  d303      out     ($03),a
008a  08        ex      af,af'
008b  d9        exx
008c  fb        ei
008d  ed4d      reti

It's right in the middle of the intterupt routine!

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com