Re: A86: Help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Help!!

>        Can somebody send me a program that will make a string like this,
> send me a string like this, or send me a way to make a string like this.
> "->" called STO.  All I want is the yield symbol!  PLEASE   THANK YOU
>                                                 Matt

That's a simple task.  In fact, I once made a basic program that
displayed a sto> arrow.  The line looked perfectly normal.
:Disp "blah -> blah"
I made another basic program that would crash your 85 regardless
of the contents of your memory using the same technique.
How you do it: use a hex editor to change it and don't try to edit it
with the OS.  You can go A->B if it's a string with a sto> in it, but
don't try to recall it and restore it.  If it's in a program, don't let the
OS detokenize it.  If I didn't explain fully enough, feel free to write
back.