RE: A86: Windows 98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Windows 98

fat32 is upgradable from fat 16 in the beta 3.  The icons look more detailed
in the beta, I don't know why, maybe there 16.7 mil colors instead of 256 of
65336.  In order to upgrade to fat32 u click on the fat 32 converter icon in
the system tools menu under accessories, it then runs a check on your hard
drive, and then (if there are no incompatible programs) it runs the
converter in dos. (first it runs scandisk, then the converter). The thing
about beta 3, was that you had to do it one hd at a time, and then after
that you couldn't transfer files over a network with a fat 16 system.

ViRtUaL mAlFuNcTiOn