A86: Still can't figure it out. Also, FP stack?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Still can't figure it out. Also, FP stack?

Well, my program is back to where it was before it started acting REALLY goofy.  There's one thing that I still don't get, though.  If you run this program (be patient, it takes about 5 min to run) you'll notice that the X values start to repeat at about the 100th column.  It really confuses me because I can tell that Xcounter is not getting reset because it continues plotting to the right, but it's like the program picks up previous Y values.  Any ideas about why this would happen.  Also, on a very different note.  How do you push and pop a value, say in OP2, onto the floating point stack?  Thanks for the help!

--Blake