Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

Sega seems pretty good at whipping out hardware fairly quickly. I think the
NOMAD is pretty cool,
and I would buy it if I had a lot of Genesis games since then it would be
worth it.

Other sega platforms, however, often have little or no games made for it and
the platform
dies down. Nintendo is the best company there is, they only sparingly
release new systems.
The Red LCD VR gaming system was there only mistake