Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

> And I think Gameboys have a much larger audience.

Yes, but I'd bet any games they make for the TI's would
cover a much larger percentage of the audience.  Maybe
enough to exceed the Gameboy audience.  I don't know
a lot of people who own EVERY Gameboy game, but I
know a lot of people who go through every TI game.

Gameboys are significantly smaller than TI's (the
pocket ones anyway).  And don't they use the MHz
Z80?  Bigger and better HAHA.  A better description
would be "Moved on to more paid and prestigious
things."