Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

>> >the 86.
>> >Speaking of which - anyone talk to him anymore?
>>
>> Every day. He (+Sam Davies +myself) are busy with Gameboy programming.
>
>So the three great's in TI programming have moved on to bigger and better
things?

Yeah they got there own programming group. They could also program the Game
Gear too, since that uses
a Z80.. amazingly though, the ten year old game boy is still popular. A new
color game boy is being designed also,
anyone ever heard of that?

Later,
    Matt