Re: A86: Re: PutSprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: PutSprite

>Could you repost it (or is it on your web site?) ..  My mail doesn't go
back
>that far

All right. It might not be the fastest, but should be fast enough. Two
example programs are attached. It will be on my web
site during the next update (coming soon?)

Please realize that the PutSprite16 routine must be a two byte wide sprite.
Someone tried to display an 8 by 8 sprite
with it. I am like, "What are you doing? I have the 8 by X routine for
that." It must be two bytes "wide" sprite because of how
it works. So the 16 by X is really 9 to 16 pixels wide, X pixels down

Of course this basically is Dan Eble's Findpixel combined with Jimmy
Mardell's putsprite. I modified them so they work with
the TI-86, and the 16 by X routine is basically a modification of the
Findpixel routine. If you see how it works, you may notice
how easy it would be to create a 24 by X and 32 by X, except a lot of
Push/Pops may be needed since all the registers are
used.

Later,
    Matt

ps01.asm