A86: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

In a message dated 5/31/98 1:13:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tllilleh@polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu writes:

> > Call me obssessed, but I had a dream that Kirk Meyer wrote some 3d game
> that
>  > screwed with the LCD and caused it to have
>  > the shades of gray be "shades of purple" instead. Then I work up (5:22
A.M.
> )
>  > and now I am checking my mail.. Why?
>
>      You know it's time to take a break when you start DREAMING about ASM
> matt.

Yeah, really.  l'm worried about you, man.  Actually once on an 83 l was
trying to crash it a lot with it's ASM capabilities and one single line on the
LCD of it was a blue color...it faded from white to blue going across the
screen...is it supposed to do that?