A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer.

This is it.
There is a way to build a compression program on the calculator that utilizes
LZW compression.  This can be done, it not just an idea.  This is the tightest
compression available second to LHA (or pkzip for that matter).
Keep in mind compression algorithms and data encryption are my expertise.
Also note that this for archiving or self-extracting ASMs (something like LH-
ICE)
If you don't want to finish reading my message contact me by e-mail.  I am not
going to give any very specific info out on this until I recieve your message.
I need to know how interested you are and what 86-programming you can or can't
do.  You don't even have to understand data compression for this, everything
will be explained in depth including all the routines all I need is someone to
write this.
This is a co-authoring program
Tim Adkisson
<A HREF="mailto:honorIam@goplay.com">honorIam@goplay.com</A>

The truth is, I almost had this program written in ASM, but I don't have
enough free time to finish it.  It does not require external memory or even
long downtime.  I can supply all every bit of info on how to build this, I
just don't want to take the time to finish writing this.

-end message-