Re: A86: SQRXZ for Gameboy!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: SQRXZ for Gameboy!

At 15:01 1998-07-26 -0400, you wrote:
>And i believe they may have burners, since i've seen snes and n64 burners
>(up there in the 400 dollar category though). And did i mention these
>burners are somewhat illegal due to the possibility of piracy?

You do _NOT_ need burners; just a good emulator. VGB is probably
the worst emulator you can get if you are to program for the GB.

"possibility of piracy"!?!? If everything that _could_ be used
for piracy/illegal stuff was itself illegal, well... we would
still be in the Stone Age.

--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell                "can't go mucking with a 'void *'"
IRC......: Yarin                                // Apple's MPW C compiler