Re: A86: Re: Line routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Line routines

Matt Johnson wrote:

> >You guys are probably getting sick of me.
> >
> >I'm looking for the fastest line routine out there.
> >I know TI-calc and Andreas Ess both have routines.
> >What about Dan Eble? James Yopp?
> >Perhaps an "Eble Yopp Pebbly Pebbly Pebbly Chop" Fastline?
>
> Hmm.. Dan eble hasn't been on this list for quite awhile, or at least he
> isn't checking his e-mail. If Andreas Ess has a line routine use his. Did
> you forget he is an awesome programmer?

Most certainly not!  He helped me alot with my raycaster.
Where can I get the routine?
--
Tercero	 --  Email: mailto:tercero@busprod.com

"The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;"
			--Psalms 118:22
"Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces,
but he on whom it falls will be crushed."
			--Luke 20:18