A86: Re: Gray Scale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Gray Scale

Hmm.. you can replace the bit 1, a with the 'AND' instruction when you are
checking the VBL int. Also, why do you save the last 6 bytes of plotscreen?
Shouldn't you be saving the 6 bytes after plotscreen since when you write
1024 bytes starting at $CA00 (I think that is it off the top of my head) you
overwrite 6 unknown bytes past _plotScreen + 1024

Later,
    Matt