Re: A86: Custom Number Displaying Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Custom Number Displaying Routines

If you haven't already, take a look at the E2 source on
ticalc.org The bottom of e2.asm contains a routine that
doesn't print leading 0s. The zero padding can be a real
eyesore. My routine can probably be improved significantly,
but it works well enough for me.

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer