Original text

From: Bryan Rittmeyer <bryanr@flash.net>, on 7/19/98 12:42 PM:

TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> Told'ja so! :-)

I don't suppose you know an easy way to handle paged RAM byte-wise
access other than to push af \ push hl and then pop them before
every _load_ram_ahl do you? Its getting to be a HUGE pain. The
E2 driver code is finished, but the memory access is extremely
erratic. I'm not even sure _load_ram_ahl itself is doing what
I think it is supposed to. Maybe its time to do some more ROM
dissassembly :-\

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer