Re: A86: Changing Variable Type

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:31:37 PDT "In FuZeD" <zone_ti@hotmail.com> writes:

>How Does ZPROG work. (The Program In Edit Engine)
here's the source:

_load_ram_ahl = $462f

.org $d748
        ld hl,name-1    ;get name of var
        rst 20h
        rst 10h
        ld a,b
        ld h,d
        ld l,e
        call _load_ram_ahl

        ld a,(hl)       ;copy to op1
        rst 20h
        ld (_OP1+1),a

        rst 10h         ;find it
        ld a,(hl)
        cp $0c		;check for program or string
        jr z,change
        cp $12
        jr z,change
        ret

change: xor $1e		;change type
        ld (hl),a
        ret

name:   .db 8,"PROGNAME"

.end

>How do you do this? I also would like to know how to get a number from
>a external variable, change it, and put it back (inside an interrupt).

ooh, you can't do normal vat calls in an interrupt, can you?

-josh