Re: A86: Some stupid error I can't seem to find!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Some stupid error I can't seem to find!

in that case, it doesn't matter. it's only when you expect a key to be
held down for a long time. for example, in sc2k, if i had not used HALT
and someone held down 3, it would scroll for about 2 seconds and then
stop, because an interrupt occured in the middle of the routine. in any
case, it conserves battery power if nothing else. the 4 NOP's i got from
Pat's Pede so i thought they might be good practice :)

--