Re: A86: TI-86 interrupts, Part 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dux Gregis wrote:
>  Don't be so sure: disabling the interrupts also disables _getkey
> (because the interrupt is what collects the key presses)  :-)  I guess
> only Pat knows for sure.

I also removed all the _getkey calls in my program, using instead
asm86.h's
GET_KEY in a small loop. I hate to have to rewrite a pause routine (not
that
its difficult) when there are probably a few of them in the ROM already,
but
that's the way it goes.

So either _getkey or the interrupts were messing things up... I wonder
if
I should try disabling interrupts on the 92 driver. It seems to work
fine with them on, but I may be able to speed it up some.

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net