Re: A86: 86 interrupts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 interrupts?

Dux Gregis wrote:
> Hmm.  I was just looking at _getkey and I found something interesting.
> [sqrt]KEY is called twice: once if bit 5 of iy+$23 is set, and a second
> time if bit 6 of iy+$24 is set.  I can't tell yet what they do
> differently.  Maybe someone wants to test it out?

How about I call di and just rewrite all the ROM calls I use? :) For 'TI
Supported' assembly there is a lot of stuff that is still pretty much
in the dark. I wonder whose idea it was to put link code into an input
routine... it makes sense, but it would have been nice if they told us
in their includes.

Mel told me that even with the 85 and the ESF driver sometimes the link
port would behave erractically and that he didn't believe it was
entirerly
a mechanical contact issue. I'm betting those errors had something to do
with the ROM calls he used in the driver and/or with interrupts running
on
the 85...

</mindlesscomplaining>

Bryan