Re: A86: 86 interrupts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 interrupts?

>Anybody know what _getky returns? Is it the same thing as
>GET_KEY?
>
>Bryan

Hmm.. I think it is similar to GET_KEY, but it is not equal to it, because
although _getky doesn't wait for a keypress, the output is different.  If it
is like the 83, which is probable, then it is probably op2.. here is what TI
says about _getky for the 83..

so i call this as follows on my 83: call _getky / call _op2toop1 / call
_convop1 / ld a,e, then it uses the calculator keypad routines.. so for
example, if you made a basic program something like this:

Program: KeyTest
lbl A
call _getkey
if a = 0
goto a
disp a

and you used this program, then the same equates you can use in the asm
program.  Sorry, haven't done basic in a few years :)

;---------------------------------------------------------------
; _GetKy - get row/column code of the last key pressed on the keyboard.
;
;  Row/column code is a two- or three-digit decimal
;  code for the last key pressed on the keyboard.
;               The first one or two digits is a number from 1 to 10
;  indicating the row number, the last digit is a
;  number from 1 to 6 indicating the column number
;  of the key.  Code 0 means no key has been pressed
;               since the last call to _GetKy.  The [ON] key does
;  not have a row/column code.
;
;              output:  OP2 := row/column code ( fp value)
;                       refer to the TI-83 manual for "getKey"
;                       key code diagram.

                        -Ahmed

http://asm8x.home.ml.org

ahmedre@bellsouth.net

ICQ: 3350394