Re: A86: Re: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re:

> i went to the site, and saw that we were the most
> active list by far the last few days.   I think that's
> probably a bad thing...  especially considering
> we're like 3rd or 4th in list size, and while we're
> getting a little bit more substance lately, we
> have way too much junk.

I am on several ticalc.org lists, and, trust me, they
all have their share of junk.  It's been my experience
that the more active the list is, the lower the percentage
of off-topic mail (this letter is off-topic).  TI-Hardware
has very little junk and is very active.  TI-Basic is rather
inactive and half the mail is off-topic.  Assembly-86 is
about average in both respects.