Re: A86: Re: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re:

Well, I wasn't going to reply to this post originally, but i went to the
site, and saw that we were the most active list by far the last few
days.   I think that's probably a bad thing...  especially considering
we're like 3rd or 4th in list size, and while we're getting a little bit
more substance lately, we have way too much junk.  Another possible
reason for this is we often don't bother editing the quote, we just
leave it as it is, with all it's length, rather than cutting out
everything that's not useful to your reply.  anyway, i can't talk
straight right now so that made no sense.

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com