A86: Strings and Asm Prgms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Strings and Asm Prgms

Hey there... I'm kinda new, and just wanted to make a new game with an "add new stuff" capability, similar to the level add ons that I've seen with games like Slippy and Sqrxz (spelling?). Any way, the question is, how do I make my asm program read a string? I'm sure that most people know this (but I don't), and are probably annoyed by this, but could you guys answer it anyway? I'm not telling anyone about the game, in case i don't follow through with it all the way, like i do with everything else... hehe.

Thanks in Advance

Damnation