RE: A86: Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Some Questions

> Hello Everyone,
>     Let's see here.. i have some questions, if anyone can help,
> please do :)
>
>             1. What does  set/res appTextSave,(iy+appflags)  do?

Telld _puts and _putc whether or not to write text to the textshadow (see
the 83 disp info)

>             2. What is $A000 [used in Jimmy's Squarez?]

$8100 to $BF00 is generally safe to use as free ram.

>             3. Where can I find a document saying what commands like
> rrca/sbc/sla do?

Mardell documented rrca and sla on his page
SBC simply subtracts the second parameter and the carry bit from the first
parameter.
If you do an "or a" it just subtracts the second parameter from the first.

Bill