Re: A86: dis assembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: dis assembler

<<     Over the last few days I've been working on a Disassembler for .86p
 programs.  So far i have succefully Disassmebled/Reassembled Frogger,
 along with a lot of other programs I've made.  it traces all the
 JP,JR,CALL functions to MAP Data and Instructions, however it's nearly
 impossible to trace JP (HL), JP (ix), and JP(IY), but you can do that by
 hand.  I'm not sure how useful this program will be since everyone
 (almost) distributes their source along with their programs, but It was
 fun to do.  It uses the TASM80.TAB file for the information, and soon
 will use and HEADER and INC files for EQU statements to make the
 dissasembled code look less archaic. >>

cool!