Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

<< The input routine is what caused all of that crashing.
 It was removed in 1.3, I've had no reports of any bugs in it.
 If you dont clear your mem before upgrading, ASE will probably
 crash, thats why n X t's 86 crashed.

 Bill >>

will this allow MegaRacers to run without the screen contrast freaking out
like it does with ASE 1.2?  Also, can l still rename programs?  that feature
works fine on mine.
Also, l still think that the clearing of memory on the TI-86 should be looked
at.  program names and parts of programs would appear in text on the Graph
screen one time when my calculator crashed.  the programs that it was
displaying were cleared when l first went to MEM to reset the memory.  lt
seems that there could be a way to expand the user memory on the 86 to allow
for more programs.