Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:01:13 +0000 "Bill N." <b.nagel@usa.net> writes:
>The delete function shouldnt crash your 86 though.
>The wierd thing is that my 86 ROM  1.2 never crashes
>
>Bill

hey bill great ase.. but hmm.. here's my bitches.. and glory..

i had tons of files on it.. about 17k left.. and i ran a ti85 game..
(which worked fine on the other ase).. when i press  ENTER or 2nd to run
it, it goes to the program and exits.. i did that a couple times.. and i
noticed.. IT STARTED DELETED MY PROGRAMS EVERYTIME I DO IT.. .. ok then..
i reset it.. started ALL OVER AGAIN..

i pushed.. MORE.. then pushed F5 (menu)   BAM!!!  calc crashed.. weird
crap on screen.. then i cleared it. (screen) press   space <enter> and it
stalls..

started over again.. yeah it's fine now.. :0
but hmm  hey could you PASSWORD PROTECT THE   "MORE" ?!?!? cuz it's
pretty USE LESS if i give it to my friend and he's pressing more and
deleting stuff..   OH how bout a  PASSWORD PROTECT EXIT ASE?? (like you
can't exit ASE without a password)?!?!?

another thing.. the  renaming is fine.. but the old way (editing ASHELL)
i like better
i don't think the DELETE function in ASE.. does any good.. i'm sure
ANYONE who bought the damn calculator knows how to DELETE a
program/file...

soo..  password protect, better "more" , maybe better renaming,  oh
yeah..

you stil lhaven't fixed this one bug..   you know you press the ARROW
KEYS to pick your programs?!?!  well ANY other buttons (except the enter,
2nd, more etc..) causes the CURSOR to go BACK one program.. what's up
with that??   :)

CRAP!!! MY CALC JUST CRASHED AGAIN!!!!     I PUSHED   MORE  (to look the
the SHUT DOWN, PASSWORD, ETC...) MENU, and i TRIED RUNNING A PROGRAM..
AND IT CRASHED!!!!!!!  :(

anyways.. ASE is great.. hope you can make it even greater :)
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com