Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: AShell Enhanced 1.2 Released

<< >Using the new features (Rename, Menu, Delete) crashes my calc (ROM 1.2)
 >Does anyone else seem to have this problem?  Otherwise very nice work on
 >improving the interface, Bill.

 Same thing happened to me, when renaming the Menu.  Delete has worked fine
 several times, but I haven't tried the file rename.  Otherwise it is fine
 (although I really liked using ALPHA to shut down).

l was able to rename the menu, Rename files, and Delete files without
problems.  l have noticed three things about those functions, though:
1. pressing the 2nd button and then [QUIT] exits out of ASE.
2. pressing the ON button while renaming a group or file causes the calc to
lock up.
3. There should be something at the top of the screen telling you what the old
file or group name was when you rename.
4. l think that the lnput should be at the bottom so that you can still see
the rest of the ASE shell.