Re: A86: Problem with variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:45 PM 1/15/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Thanks for your help.  I fixed my error by realizing the 6 needed to go
>in c, not b to work.  I only called _delvar once and it seems to work
>just fine.
>
>What is rst??  I'm assuming it's an instruction, but how does it work,
>and what other numbers are valid arguments?
>---
>Andy Johnson
>I think therefore I am, I think

Yeah, rst is an instruction (restart or reset) and it starts the calc to
the address you give it. The only valid arguments are $0, $8, $10, $18,
$20, $28, $30, and $38. rst 10 puts a var name from (hl) into OP1, rst 20
is _FINDSYM, rst 0 is the calc reset (happens only after you take out the
batteries) and rst 38 is the interrupt. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

--Joshua

Follow-Ups: References: